“I am very excited to finally have received my work permit and have my U-visa approved. Familia America has worked very hard to help us has answered all of our questions and I would definitely recommend them to anyone who is struggling because of their legal status here in the United States. I am happy that both my parents were able to qualify along with me. We can finally get jobs with good pay, and finally be able to live better lives. I just want to say thanks once again to Familia America Law Immigration Group for everything they have done and will continue to do for my family and me.”
- What the Government Shutdown Means For Your Immigration Court Hearing in 2019 (Don’t Expect It Until 2020)
- Why is the Trump Administration Denying Green Cards to Young Immigrants Fleeing Abusive Homes?
- Green Card Victories and Challenges
- Deportation Defense When You Did Nothing Wrong
- What Immigrants from India and China Should Expect from U.S. Immigration Law in 2019