“I am very excited to finally have received my work permit and have my U-visa approved. Familia America has worked very hard to help us has answered all of our questions and I would definitely recommend them to anyone who is struggling because of their legal status here in the United States. I am happy that both my parents were able to qualify along with me. We can finally get jobs with good pay, and finally be able to live better lives. I just want to say thanks once again to Familia America Law Immigration Group for everything they have done and will continue to do for my family and me.”
- Why Legal Immigrants Receiving Public Benefits Could Lose The Right To Get A Green Card
- Here’s How Deportation Affects The Families Of Deportees In The U.S. (5 Negative Consequences)
- Immigrants On Welfare Can’t Apply For Visas?
- Quotas On Immigration Judges Will Ruin Lives
- Raids Leave Everyone In Fear