“I am very excited to finally have received my work permit and have my U-visa approved. Familia America has worked very hard to help us has answered all of our questions and I would definitely recommend them to anyone who is struggling because of their legal status here in the United States. I am happy that both my parents were able to qualify along with me. We can finally get jobs with good pay, and finally be able to live better lives. I just want to say thanks once again to Familia America Law Immigration Group for everything they have done and will continue to do for my family and me.”
- DHS Family Separations In Immigration Custody Are Under Investigation (What Does It Mean For You?)
- Here’s How The Trump Administration Will Be Dealing With Immigrants Illegally Crossing The U.S.
- Do Undocumented Immigrants Have Constitutional Rights?
- Avoiding Expedited Removal
- May Day Marches for Immigrant Rights