“I am very excited to finally have received my work permit and have my U-visa approved. Familia America has worked very hard to help us has answered all of our questions and I would definitely recommend them to anyone who is struggling because of their legal status here in the United States. I am happy that both my parents were able to qualify along with me. We can finally get jobs with good pay, and finally be able to live better lives. I just want to say thanks once again to Familia America Law Immigration Group for everything they have done and will continue to do for my family and me.”
- Congress: Immigration Backlog of 2.3 Million Cases is Alarming
- HUD: 55,000 Legal Children Could Face Displacement With New Government Rule
- Federal Judge: ICE Agents Cannot Use Immigration Interview as Unsuspecting Trap
- DOJ Drafts Regulations to Make Deportation of “Public Charge” Immigrants Easier
- What is the Special Immigrant Juvenile (SIJ) Classification?