“Gloria and her legal team were responsive, competent and effective in helping my wife – an environmental attorney and Brazilian citizen – secure legal permanent residence status here in the United States. The time table she laid out worked exactly as planned and her support in preparing us for the various process steps was extremely helpful. I’m convinced that the level of detail that her team provided in our (2) USCIS applications coupled with us being prepared for our interviews are the main reasons for this success.”
- What the Government Shutdown Means For Your Immigration Court Hearing in 2019 (Don’t Expect It Until 2020)
- Why is the Trump Administration Denying Green Cards to Young Immigrants Fleeing Abusive Homes?
- Green Card Victories and Challenges
- Deportation Defense When You Did Nothing Wrong
- What Immigrants from India and China Should Expect from U.S. Immigration Law in 2019