“Gloria and her legal team were responsive, competent and effective in helping my wife – an environmental attorney and Brazilian citizen – secure legal permanent residence status here in the United States. The time table she laid out worked exactly as planned and her support in preparing us for the various process steps was extremely helpful. I’m convinced that the level of detail that her team provided in our (2) USCIS applications coupled with us being prepared for our interviews are the main reasons for this success.”
- Congress: Immigration Backlog of 2.3 Million Cases is Alarming
- HUD: 55,000 Legal Children Could Face Displacement With New Government Rule
- Federal Judge: ICE Agents Cannot Use Immigration Interview as Unsuspecting Trap
- DOJ Drafts Regulations to Make Deportation of “Public Charge” Immigrants Easier
- What is the Special Immigrant Juvenile (SIJ) Classification?