“Gloria and her legal team were responsive, competent and effective in helping my wife – an environmental attorney and Brazilian citizen – secure legal permanent residence status here in the United States. The time table she laid out worked exactly as planned and her support in preparing us for the various process steps was extremely helpful. I’m convinced that the level of detail that her team provided in our (2) USCIS applications coupled with us being prepared for our interviews are the main reasons for this success.”
- DHS Family Separations In Immigration Custody Are Under Investigation (What Does It Mean For You?)
- Here’s How The Trump Administration Will Be Dealing With Immigrants Illegally Crossing The U.S.
- Do Undocumented Immigrants Have Constitutional Rights?
- Avoiding Expedited Removal
- May Day Marches for Immigrant Rights