“I Rosa thank Familia America and God for helping me make my dream come true. I am happy because I will be able to find a better job. I thank Familia America who helped and treated me with respect. Familia America did an excellent work for my family and myself. God Bless Familia America.”
- Congress: Immigration Backlog of 2.3 Million Cases is Alarming
- HUD: 55,000 Legal Children Could Face Displacement With New Government Rule
- Federal Judge: ICE Agents Cannot Use Immigration Interview as Unsuspecting Trap
- DOJ Drafts Regulations to Make Deportation of “Public Charge” Immigrants Easier
- What is the Special Immigrant Juvenile (SIJ) Classification?