“We are Peruvian Nationals who came to the U.S. for a better life. We were victims of a crime in the U.S. when we tried to sell our car and were kidnapped. I asked the police department if they would sign the U Visa Certification, and they said no. Then Gloria called the police officer directly and after this telephone call wherein Gloria explained our ase in detailed, the police officer said he would sign the U Visa Certification. My wife and I were so happy because we know that this had to sign to allow us to apply for a U Visa.”
- Congress: Immigration Backlog of 2.3 Million Cases is Alarming
- HUD: 55,000 Legal Children Could Face Displacement With New Government Rule
- Federal Judge: ICE Agents Cannot Use Immigration Interview as Unsuspecting Trap
- DOJ Drafts Regulations to Make Deportation of “Public Charge” Immigrants Easier
- What is the Special Immigrant Juvenile (SIJ) Classification?