“We are Peruvian Nationals who came to the U.S. for a better life. We were victims of a crime in the U.S. when we tried to sell our car and were kidnapped. I asked the police department if they would sign the U Visa Certification, and they said no. Then Gloria called the police officer directly and after this telephone call wherein Gloria explained our ase in detailed, the police officer said he would sign the U Visa Certification. My wife and I were so happy because we know that this had to sign to allow us to apply for a U Visa.”
- Why Legal Immigrants Receiving Public Benefits Could Lose The Right To Get A Green Card
- Here’s How Deportation Affects The Families Of Deportees In The U.S. (5 Negative Consequences)
- Immigrants On Welfare Can’t Apply For Visas?
- Quotas On Immigration Judges Will Ruin Lives
- Raids Leave Everyone In Fear