“We are Peruvian Nationals who came to the U.S. for a better life. We were victims of a crime in the U.S. when we tried to sell our car and were kidnapped. I asked the police department if they would sign the U Visa Certification, and they said no. Then Gloria called the police officer directly and after this telephone call wherein Gloria explained our ase in detailed, the police officer said he would sign the U Visa Certification. My wife and I were so happy because we know that this had to sign to allow us to apply for a U Visa.”
- What the Government Shutdown Means For Your Immigration Court Hearing in 2019 (Don’t Expect It Until 2020)
- Why is the Trump Administration Denying Green Cards to Young Immigrants Fleeing Abusive Homes?
- Green Card Victories and Challenges
- Deportation Defense When You Did Nothing Wrong
- What Immigrants from India and China Should Expect from U.S. Immigration Law in 2019