“I was on the verge of deportation due to a removal warrant from the judge. I was in jail waiting to be deported back to my country of Tonga. My wife hired Gloria to see if she could bail me out of my bad situation. Gloria worked her butt off and took care of my removal warrant. Gloria took care of the problem just in time and she saved my life. Now I am living in America with my family because I hired Familia America to take care of my immigration status for me. I strongly recommend Gloria to anyone that needs help with their immigration status.”
- Why Legal Immigrants Receiving Public Benefits Could Lose The Right To Get A Green Card
- Here’s How Deportation Affects The Families Of Deportees In The U.S. (5 Negative Consequences)
- Immigrants On Welfare Can’t Apply For Visas?
- Quotas On Immigration Judges Will Ruin Lives
- Raids Leave Everyone In Fear