My name is Neal. I was on the verge of deportation due to a removal warrant from the judge. I was in jail waiting to be deported back to my country of Tonga. My wife hired Gloria to see if she could bail me out of my bad situation. Gloria worked her butt off and took care of my removal warrant. Gloria took care of the problem just in time, and she saved my life. Now I am living in America with my family because I hired Familia America to take care of my immigration status for me. I strongly recommend Gloria to anyone that needs help with their immigration status.
- Congress: Immigration Backlog of 2.3 Million Cases is Alarming
- HUD: 55,000 Legal Children Could Face Displacement With New Government Rule
- Federal Judge: ICE Agents Cannot Use Immigration Interview as Unsuspecting Trap
- DOJ Drafts Regulations to Make Deportation of “Public Charge” Immigrants Easier
- What is the Special Immigrant Juvenile (SIJ) Classification?