My name is Neal. I was on the verge of deportation due to a removal warrant from the judge. I was in jail waiting to be deported back to my country of Tonga. My wife hired Gloria to see if she could bail me out of my bad situation. Gloria worked her butt off and took care of my removal warrant. Gloria took care of the problem just in time, and she saved my life. Now I am living in America with my family because I hired Familia America to take care of my immigration status for me. I strongly recommend Gloria to anyone that needs help with their immigration status.
- What the Government Shutdown Means For Your Immigration Court Hearing in 2019 (Don’t Expect It Until 2020)
- Why is the Trump Administration Denying Green Cards to Young Immigrants Fleeing Abusive Homes?
- Green Card Victories and Challenges
- Deportation Defense When You Did Nothing Wrong
- What Immigrants from India and China Should Expect from U.S. Immigration Law in 2019