“Highly intelligent, motivated, ethical and experienced; all factors which she brings to work every day. Ms. Cardenas comes from a family of lawyers and judges and holds her profession in the highest esteem and reflects that esteem in her work.”
- Congress: Immigration Backlog of 2.3 Million Cases is Alarming
- HUD: 55,000 Legal Children Could Face Displacement With New Government Rule
- Federal Judge: ICE Agents Cannot Use Immigration Interview as Unsuspecting Trap
- DOJ Drafts Regulations to Make Deportation of “Public Charge” Immigrants Easier
- What is the Special Immigrant Juvenile (SIJ) Classification?