“Highly intelligent, motivated, ethical and experienced; all factors which she brings to work every day. Ms. Cardenas comes from a family of lawyers and judges and holds her profession in the highest esteem and reflects that esteem in her work.”
- What the Government Shutdown Means For Your Immigration Court Hearing in 2019 (Don’t Expect It Until 2020)
- Why is the Trump Administration Denying Green Cards to Young Immigrants Fleeing Abusive Homes?
- Green Card Victories and Challenges
- Deportation Defense When You Did Nothing Wrong
- What Immigrants from India and China Should Expect from U.S. Immigration Law in 2019