I applied for my step son Alexander Villa’s green card through Familia America, LLC. It was a long process. But as it started all questions were answered in a proper way. Also as we proceeded to the consulate appointment in Cuidad Juarez. We had questions when we were in Ciudad Juarez, but as we called Familia America they were there for us. We are so happy and do feel that they do their job right not just because it is a job. They do it to help and from the heart. I do recommend anyone that is applying. Go to Familia America. Thank you Gloria Cardenas and Abby Van Sice. So thankful for what you have done for us.
- Why Legal Immigrants Receiving Public Benefits Could Lose The Right To Get A Green Card
- Here’s How Deportation Affects The Families Of Deportees In The U.S. (5 Negative Consequences)
- Immigrants On Welfare Can’t Apply For Visas?
- Quotas On Immigration Judges Will Ruin Lives
- Raids Leave Everyone In Fear