I applied for my step son Alexander Villa’s green card through Familia America, LLC. It was a long process. But as it started all questions were answered in a proper way. Also as we proceeded to the consulate appointment in Cuidad Juarez. We had questions when we were in Ciudad Juarez, but as we called Familia America they were there for us. We are so happy and do feel that they do their job right not just because it is a job. They do it to help and from the heart. I do recommend anyone that is applying. Go to Familia America. Thank you Gloria Cardenas and Abby Van Sice. So thankful for what you have done for us.
- What the Government Shutdown Means For Your Immigration Court Hearing in 2019 (Don’t Expect It Until 2020)
- Why is the Trump Administration Denying Green Cards to Young Immigrants Fleeing Abusive Homes?
- Green Card Victories and Challenges
- Deportation Defense When You Did Nothing Wrong
- What Immigrants from India and China Should Expect from U.S. Immigration Law in 2019