I applied for my step son Alexander Villa’s green card through Familia America, LLC. It was a long process. But as it started all questions were answered in a proper way. Also as we proceeded to the consulate appointment in Cuidad Juarez. We had questions when we were in Ciudad Juarez, but as we called Familia America they were there for us. We are so happy and do feel that they do their job right not just because it is a job. They do it to help and from the heart. I do recommend anyone that is applying. Go to Familia America. Thank you Gloria Cardenas and Abby Van Sice. So thankful for what you have done for us.
- Congress: Immigration Backlog of 2.3 Million Cases is Alarming
- HUD: 55,000 Legal Children Could Face Displacement With New Government Rule
- Federal Judge: ICE Agents Cannot Use Immigration Interview as Unsuspecting Trap
- DOJ Drafts Regulations to Make Deportation of “Public Charge” Immigrants Easier
- What is the Special Immigrant Juvenile (SIJ) Classification?