My family and I immigrated to the U.S. from Germany 15 years ago. My family and I have struggled to get my work permit and failed to get my drivers privilege card because we didn’t have the necessary documents. American family helped me out a lot pushing us in the right direction. there was a lot of hassle and took along time for me to get the proper documents I need, but I thank the good people here for staying with me and helping me with all my questions and documents. thank you American family for your hard work and dedication.
- Congress: Immigration Backlog of 2.3 Million Cases is Alarming
- HUD: 55,000 Legal Children Could Face Displacement With New Government Rule
- Federal Judge: ICE Agents Cannot Use Immigration Interview as Unsuspecting Trap
- DOJ Drafts Regulations to Make Deportation of “Public Charge” Immigrants Easier
- What is the Special Immigrant Juvenile (SIJ) Classification?