My family and I immigrated to the U.S. from Germany 15 years ago. My family and I have struggled to get my work permit and failed to get my drivers privilege card because we didn’t have the necessary documents. American family helped me out a lot pushing us in the right direction. there was a lot of hassle and took along time for me to get the proper documents I need, but I thank the good people here for staying with me and helping me with all my questions and documents. thank you American family for your hard work and dedication.
- What the Government Shutdown Means For Your Immigration Court Hearing in 2019 (Don’t Expect It Until 2020)
- Why is the Trump Administration Denying Green Cards to Young Immigrants Fleeing Abusive Homes?
- Green Card Victories and Challenges
- Deportation Defense When You Did Nothing Wrong
- What Immigrants from India and China Should Expect from U.S. Immigration Law in 2019