My family and I immigrated to the U.S. from Germany 15 years ago. My family and I have struggled to get my work permit and failed to get my drivers privilege card because we didn’t have the necessary documents. American family helped me out a lot pushing us in the right direction. there was a lot of hassle and took along time for me to get the proper documents I need, but I thank the good people here for staying with me and helping me with all my questions and documents. thank you American family for your hard work and dedication.
- Why Legal Immigrants Receiving Public Benefits Could Lose The Right To Get A Green Card
- Here’s How Deportation Affects The Families Of Deportees In The U.S. (5 Negative Consequences)
- Immigrants On Welfare Can’t Apply For Visas?
- Quotas On Immigration Judges Will Ruin Lives
- Raids Leave Everyone In Fear