“Everyone was so happy [ with me getting a green card,] especially my family here and there in the Philippines. Finally, I could go back home after 13 years.”
- Congress: Immigration Backlog of 2.3 Million Cases is Alarming
- HUD: 55,000 Legal Children Could Face Displacement With New Government Rule
- Federal Judge: ICE Agents Cannot Use Immigration Interview as Unsuspecting Trap
- DOJ Drafts Regulations to Make Deportation of “Public Charge” Immigrants Easier
- What is the Special Immigrant Juvenile (SIJ) Classification?