“I want to first of all say thanks to Gloria and her legal staff. Gloria and her staff were so professional very knowledgeable and organized !!! My wife came on a visa waiver from Australia we were stressed about filing until we talked with Gloria. Her and her staff filed our paperwork and in 3 months my wife is now getting her green card !!! I know the times vary due to The Department of Homeland Security. But that is how fast it can go having Gloria and her team work their magic. We also wouldn’t have wanted to deal with the interview on our own. I highly recommend Gloria and her legal team they are the best !!!”
- What the Government Shutdown Means For Your Immigration Court Hearing in 2019 (Don’t Expect It Until 2020)
- Why is the Trump Administration Denying Green Cards to Young Immigrants Fleeing Abusive Homes?
- Green Card Victories and Challenges
- Deportation Defense When You Did Nothing Wrong
- What Immigrants from India and China Should Expect from U.S. Immigration Law in 2019