“I want to first of all say thanks to Gloria and her legal staff. Gloria and her staff were so professional very knowledgeable and organized !!! My wife came on a visa waiver from Australia we were stressed about filing until we talked with Gloria. Her and her staff filed our paperwork and in 3 months my wife is now getting her green card !!! I know the times vary due to The Department of Homeland Security. But that is how fast it can go having Gloria and her team work their magic. We also wouldn’t have wanted to deal with the interview on our own. I highly recommend Gloria and her legal team they are the best !!!”
- Congress: Immigration Backlog of 2.3 Million Cases is Alarming
- HUD: 55,000 Legal Children Could Face Displacement With New Government Rule
- Federal Judge: ICE Agents Cannot Use Immigration Interview as Unsuspecting Trap
- DOJ Drafts Regulations to Make Deportation of “Public Charge” Immigrants Easier
- What is the Special Immigrant Juvenile (SIJ) Classification?