“Very pleased with the results and the ability of Gloria and her staff. They help my friend from El Salvador to avoid being deported and fought hard to obtain his visa to stay in the country and now they are helping him gain his residency. We had tried two other lawyers. One turned down the case and the other only promised to obtain a voluntary deportation. We are very satisfied with their work.”
- Why Legal Immigrants Receiving Public Benefits Could Lose The Right To Get A Green Card
- Here’s How Deportation Affects The Families Of Deportees In The U.S. (5 Negative Consequences)
- Immigrants On Welfare Can’t Apply For Visas?
- Quotas On Immigration Judges Will Ruin Lives
- Raids Leave Everyone In Fear