“Very pleased with the results and the ability of Gloria and her staff. They help my friend from El Salvador to avoid being deported and fought hard to obtain his visa to stay in the country and now they are helping him gain his residency. We had tried two other lawyers. One turned down the case and the other only promised to obtain a voluntary deportation. We are very satisfied with their work.”
- Congress: Immigration Backlog of 2.3 Million Cases is Alarming
- HUD: 55,000 Legal Children Could Face Displacement With New Government Rule
- Federal Judge: ICE Agents Cannot Use Immigration Interview as Unsuspecting Trap
- DOJ Drafts Regulations to Make Deportation of “Public Charge” Immigrants Easier
- What is the Special Immigrant Juvenile (SIJ) Classification?