“I want to tell everyone what an aggressive, smart, and responsible immigration attorney Gloria Cardenas of Familia America. I first met Gloria while I was incarcerated in Salt Lake City, Utah facing criminal charges for theft. She visited me in jail and told me that she would do everythings she could for me. My family hired her to see if she could get me out of jail and assist me in staying the United States. She did just that. She worked with the public defender to provide her with with an alternative plea that would allow me to have a chance to stay in the U.S. and fight in immigration court. She also worked directly with my father’s immigration attorney because his status was very important to my relief in immigration court. When my criminal case was over, I was transferred to ICE custody, and Gloria negotiated a bond for me with the ICE officers while I filed for relief in immigration court. Now, my immigration case is over, immigration cannot deport me. I have a future in the U.S. Thank you to Gloria and her entire staff for believing in me and defending me. I would hire Gloria Cardenas. She will fight for you.”
- Congress: Immigration Backlog of 2.3 Million Cases is Alarming
- HUD: 55,000 Legal Children Could Face Displacement With New Government Rule
- Federal Judge: ICE Agents Cannot Use Immigration Interview as Unsuspecting Trap
- DOJ Drafts Regulations to Make Deportation of “Public Charge” Immigrants Easier
- What is the Special Immigrant Juvenile (SIJ) Classification?