“I met my wife through work in 2012. She is a Venezuelan citizen. After we were married, Gloria and Familia America helped us navigate the process of applying for permanent residency for my wife. They made what would have been a very confusing endeavor straightforward and simple. Familia America provided honest, professional advice, and they clearly stated the processes we needed to follow. My wife and I will be using Familia America again for any of our future needs concerning immigration.”
- Congress: Immigration Backlog of 2.3 Million Cases is Alarming
- HUD: 55,000 Legal Children Could Face Displacement With New Government Rule
- Federal Judge: ICE Agents Cannot Use Immigration Interview as Unsuspecting Trap
- DOJ Drafts Regulations to Make Deportation of “Public Charge” Immigrants Easier
- What is the Special Immigrant Juvenile (SIJ) Classification?