“I met my wife through work in 2012. She is a Venezuelan citizen. After we were married, Gloria and Familia America helped us navigate the process of applying for permanent residency for my wife. They made what would have been a very confusing endeavor straightforward and simple. Familia America provided honest, professional advice, and they clearly stated the processes we needed to follow. My wife and I will be using Familia America again for any of our future needs concerning immigration.”
- What the Government Shutdown Means For Your Immigration Court Hearing in 2019 (Don’t Expect It Until 2020)
- Why is the Trump Administration Denying Green Cards to Young Immigrants Fleeing Abusive Homes?
- Green Card Victories and Challenges
- Deportation Defense When You Did Nothing Wrong
- What Immigrants from India and China Should Expect from U.S. Immigration Law in 2019