“I met my wife through work in 2012. She is a Venezuelan citizen. After we were married, Gloria and Familia America helped us navigate the process of applying for permanent residency for my wife. They made what would have been a very confusing endeavor straightforward and simple. Familia America provided honest, professional advice, and they clearly stated the processes we needed to follow. My wife and I will be using Familia America again for any of our future needs concerning immigration.”
- Why Legal Immigrants Receiving Public Benefits Could Lose The Right To Get A Green Card
- Here’s How Deportation Affects The Families Of Deportees In The U.S. (5 Negative Consequences)
- Immigrants On Welfare Can’t Apply For Visas?
- Quotas On Immigration Judges Will Ruin Lives
- Raids Leave Everyone In Fear