“My journey ended last week when I finally obtained my green card after many years. When I met with Gloria, she told me that it my visa was current because we could use the visa date of my wife’s country of origin to apply for my green card now. We applied, but the USCIS denied my application because they said that we could not use my wife’s country. I was devastated. But Gloria was not. She filed an Appeal and fought for my green card, and we won! I highly recommend Gloria as your immigration attorney. She will do everything that she can to help you to get status in the U.S.”
- What the Government Shutdown Means For Your Immigration Court Hearing in 2019 (Don’t Expect It Until 2020)
- Why is the Trump Administration Denying Green Cards to Young Immigrants Fleeing Abusive Homes?
- Green Card Victories and Challenges
- Deportation Defense When You Did Nothing Wrong
- What Immigrants from India and China Should Expect from U.S. Immigration Law in 2019