“My journey ended last week when I finally obtained my green card after many years. When I met with Gloria, she told me that it my visa was current because we could use the visa date of my wife’s country of origin to apply for my green card now. We applied, but the USCIS denied my application because they said that we could not use my wife’s country. I was devastated. But Gloria was not. She filed an Appeal and fought for my green card, and we won! I highly recommend Gloria as your immigration attorney. She will do everything that she can to help you to get status in the U.S.”
- Congress: Immigration Backlog of 2.3 Million Cases is Alarming
- HUD: 55,000 Legal Children Could Face Displacement With New Government Rule
- Federal Judge: ICE Agents Cannot Use Immigration Interview as Unsuspecting Trap
- DOJ Drafts Regulations to Make Deportation of “Public Charge” Immigrants Easier
- What is the Special Immigrant Juvenile (SIJ) Classification?