“I came to open a case with the Lawyer Gloria Cardenas . At the beginning I thought that they were only giving me false information and that I was not able to apply for my Visa because I thought it was going to be a fast processes and the Lawyer would not hurry to resolve our situation. Months and days passed and when we least expected we received a phone called that our Visas had arrived, and at that moment all of our doubts and frustration towards Gloria Cardenas disappeared. I realized that she is a great Lawyer and if in the near future I would need any other services from her I would come with no doubt and I would recommend her to other families and friends that are in the need of a Lawyer.After all my frustration there is peace and calm and now I am very happy because I finally get to accomplish all the things and dreams I had in mind. I give many thanks to the Lawyer for making this dream come true and to all the people that help her. “
- Congress: Immigration Backlog of 2.3 Million Cases is Alarming
- HUD: 55,000 Legal Children Could Face Displacement With New Government Rule
- Federal Judge: ICE Agents Cannot Use Immigration Interview as Unsuspecting Trap
- DOJ Drafts Regulations to Make Deportation of “Public Charge” Immigrants Easier
- What is the Special Immigrant Juvenile (SIJ) Classification?