“I came to open a case with the Lawyer Gloria Cardenas . At the beginning I thought that they were only giving me false information and that I was not able to apply for my Visa because I thought it was going to be a fast processes and the Lawyer would not hurry to resolve our situation. Months and days passed and when we least expected we received a phone called that our Visas had arrived, and at that moment all of our doubts and frustration towards Gloria Cardenas disappeared. I realized that she is a great Lawyer and if in the near future I would need any other services from her I would come with no doubt and I would recommend her to other families and friends that are in the need of a Lawyer.After all my frustration there is peace and calm and now I am very happy because I finally get to accomplish all the things and dreams I had in mind. I give many thanks to the Lawyer for making this dream come true and to all the people that help her. “
- Why Legal Immigrants Receiving Public Benefits Could Lose The Right To Get A Green Card
- Here’s How Deportation Affects The Families Of Deportees In The U.S. (5 Negative Consequences)
- Immigrants On Welfare Can’t Apply For Visas?
- Quotas On Immigration Judges Will Ruin Lives
- Raids Leave Everyone In Fear