“I came to open a case with the Lawyer Gloria Cardenas . At the beginning I thought that they were only giving me false information and that I was not able to apply for my Visa because I thought it was going to be a fast processes and the Lawyer would not hurry to resolve our situation. Months and days passed and when we least expected we received a phone called that our Visas had arrived, and at that moment all of our doubts and frustration towards Gloria Cardenas disappeared. I realized that she is a great Lawyer and if in the near future I would need any other services from her I would come with no doubt and I would recommend her to other families and friends that are in the need of a Lawyer.After all my frustration there is peace and calm and now I am very happy because I finally get to accomplish all the things and dreams I had in mind. I give many thanks to the Lawyer for making this dream come true and to all the people that help her. “
- What the Government Shutdown Means For Your Immigration Court Hearing in 2019 (Don’t Expect It Until 2020)
- Why is the Trump Administration Denying Green Cards to Young Immigrants Fleeing Abusive Homes?
- Green Card Victories and Challenges
- Deportation Defense When You Did Nothing Wrong
- What Immigrants from India and China Should Expect from U.S. Immigration Law in 2019