“After all my frustration there is peace and calm and now I am very happy because I finally get to accomplish all of the things and dreams I had in mind. I give many thanks to the Lawyer for making this dream come true and to all of the people that help her.”
- Congress: Immigration Backlog of 2.3 Million Cases is Alarming
- HUD: 55,000 Legal Children Could Face Displacement With New Government Rule
- Federal Judge: ICE Agents Cannot Use Immigration Interview as Unsuspecting Trap
- DOJ Drafts Regulations to Make Deportation of “Public Charge” Immigrants Easier
- What is the Special Immigrant Juvenile (SIJ) Classification?