In order to apply, please write a no more than 1,000-word essay on how immigrating to the United States or being the child of immigrants improved your life or someone in your family’s life.
This scholarship can be used for any school related expenses, such as tuition, books, room & board, etc.
Participants must meet the following criteria:
– Participants must be enrolled at an accredited high school, college, or university in the U.S.A.
– Submissions must be received by 4/30/2020
– Must maintain a cumulative Grade Point Average (GPA) of at least 3.0 (or equivalent)
In your submission please include the following:
- First and last name
- Email address
- Phone number
- Transcript of your GPA, unofficial transcripts are accepted
- School you are currently attending
Please send your information and submission via email to: email@example.com.
There is no application form. All we ask is you send in your essay and contact information to the email address above. The winners of this scholarship will be selected and notified by May 29, 2020.