Salt Lake City Employment Visa Attorneys | Employment Visa Lawyers Utah
Need an employment immigration law attorney in Salt Lake City? Familia America can provide effective legal solutions to help potential employees get a work visa. Call now at 801-656-9605
familia-america Phone: 801-656-9605 Toll Free: 877-321-3388 Fax: 801-975-7006
Address :
Redwood Professional Plaza,6243 South Redwood Road,Suite 235,
Utah - 84123
United States.

Salt Lake City Fiance Visa Attorney

Romance can happen anywhere. Countless Americans have met the love of their lives while traveling, working or studying abroad. When that romance develops into a special long-term relationship, it does not have to end once a person returns to the United States. If you are an American citizen and looking to bring your significant other to this country for marriage, a K-1 visa can make your dreams come true. Also known as a fiance visa, the K-1 allows your fiance to come to this country for the purpose of getting married. My name is Gloria Cardenas and I am a Salt Lake City fiance visa attorney. A K-1 fiance visa allows couples 90 days to get married. Once married, your fiance must also apply for a Green Card before the 90 day expiration. Over the years, the immigration legal professionals at Familia America are proud to have brought many couples together by helping them obtain a fiance visa.

How a Salt Lake City Fiance Attorney Can Help

From the time a client schedules their legal consultation, the legal team at Familia America will help you and your fiance navigate through the legal process. We utilize a personable and comprehensive approach to ensure your paperwork, and preparation is completed as quickly and accurately as possible to ensure the best possible results. The application for a K-1 visa involves two major steps. First, paperwork must be filed with the United States Citizenship and Immigration Service (USCIS) in the United States. Once it is approved, your petition for a K-1 is then sent to the U.S. embassy of your fiance’s native country. Your fiance is then required to undergo a medical exam along with an interview at the U.S. embassy/consulate.

Acquiring a K-1 visa usually takes five to eight months. To process your K-1 visa application as quickly as possible, it is vital to seek assistance from an experienced Salt Lake City fiance visa attorney with an extensive track record for success.

Requirements to Obtain K-1 Fiance Visa

Obtaining a K-1 visa can sometimes get complicated. Fortunately, having an experienced Salt Lake City fiance visa attorney on your side can make the process much easier. Before you can help a fiance apply for their K-1 visa, it is important to know the basic requirements.

You must be an American citizen
You must have met your boyfriend or girlfriend in person within the past two years
Both parties must be legally free to marry
You and your significant other must intend to marry within 90 days of the fiance’s arrival in the United States.
The petitioner must meet minimum financial requirement

Contact a Salt Lake City Fiance Visa Attorney at Familia America Today

Attorney Gloria Cardenas brings more than 25 years of experience in immigration law to help protect the rights of clients and their family members. She and her knowledgeable team at Familia America work diligently behind the scenes to help process fiance visa applications as quickly as possible. To learn more, contact the legal professionals at Familia America in Salt Lake City and schedule a consultation to discuss your case.

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.