Immigration Laws: Getting Legal Status As a Permanent U.S. Resident
If you are a spouse, child or parent of a U.S. citizen or green card holder, you may qualify to get legal status as a permanent resident under the Violence Against Women Act (VAWA). Call our Salt Lake City offices at 801-656-9605 or fill out this contact form to get a free consultation.
familia-america Phone: 801-656-9605 Fax: 801-975-7006
Address :
Redwood Professional Plaza,6243 South Redwood Road,Suite 235,
Utah - 84123
United States.
Gloria Cardenas Immigration Show. New Podcast every Saturday