%%title%% %%page%%
U.S. citizens (but not permanent residents) may bring their fiancé(e)s to the United States using a “K-1” visa before getting married, to then marry in the United States.
Familia America Immigration 801-656-9605
Redwood Professional Plaza 6243 South Redwood Road, Suite 235, Taylorsville, UT84123
COVID-19 Update: We will continue to meet with potential clients and clients in office, on the phone, or by ZOOM video conference. Click here to contact us.
We can take your call from 9am-9pm MST, Mon-Sat

Distance Makes the Heart Grow Fonder – Fiance Visa [Radio Show 03-02-19]